Why you should get your social message here
If you’re looking for a status message for social media, this is the place to be. Extta is a free status generator, so you can quickly grab a great social media quote or message for yourself here, post it on your social media, and then relax.
You’re busy, so you shouldn’t have to waste your time coming up with something for Facebook, Twitter, etc. Life is just too short for that! Besides, we’re sure you have a ton of other things you want to do today, right?!
Ideal for your Facebook status
If you're wondering what to say on Facebook, look no further. Grab your random status update here. Simply copy and paste the status text into your Facebook. It's a quick and easy way to make you look like your account is active and involved without you needing to spend time on it.
Because here's the thing: your account can certainly look active when you put a ton of time into it, liking and commenting on stuff. But there's just one problem: it takes up time that you could have put toward other things. You could learn a new hobby during that time, or even just get more sleep at night. But when you copy a Facebook status here and paste it in, then you're done! It keeps it really simple and keeps your life on track. You don't get sucked into endlessly scrolling your Facebook feed.
Useful for any social media
Of course, this status generator goes far beyond Facebook. You can use it on Twitter and any other social media you like. You'll find that the statuses here all fall below the 280 character limit on Twitter.
No matter which social media you use, our tool is designed to make your life easier and save you time.
You and your followers will enjoy the clean topics here, which are designed to be suitable for all women. They're universally appealing topics, so you won't scare off your followers. That's important if you want to increase your influence.
How to save time on social media
Decide on a plan and stick to it. Be specific. For example, try any or all of the options below:
- Check social media only once a day
- Check it on a laptop or computer. #DeleteFacebook or other social media app from phone to enjoy peace and quiet, no intrusive notifications.
- When checking social media, decide on like-ing one post, and commenting on one post. Once you've done your like or comment, done.
- Make one post of your own two days a week only - this could be Tuesdays and Fridays, for example. Use our social media status generator to know what to post. It saves lots of time.
- Cultivate an attitude of "I'm cool and have a ton of stuff going on IRL so I'm not going to obsessively check what other people are doing on Facebook, Twitter, etc."
- Get over any FOMO you may have (Fear of Missing Out). You're cool, remember?
These are great ways to save time on social media. Use them!